Added Insight is committed to respecting the privacy of individuals and recognizes the need of customers with whom we do business, and employees for the appropriate management and protection of any Personal Information that you agree to provide to us.
Our Privacy Management Plan includes guidelines on the collection, storage, use and retention of your Personal Information as follows:
• Collection: We collect personal information about individuals (clients, suppliers, employees, etc) in order to better manage business. We will fully inform such individuals about the planned use/disclosure. We will limit the collection and use of personal information to that required for valid business purposes or to comply with legislation.
• Accuracy: We will make every reasonable effort to ensure that the personal information that is collected and used is accurate and complete. Individuals providing personal information will have the opportunity to review and correct their personal information, and on written request by an individual to whom the information relates, we will modify the information as required.
• Storage: We will store personal information using electronic means in such a way as to prevent unauthorized collection, access, use, disclosure or disposal of the personal information.
• Retention: We will establish a retention period for all personal information collected. We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of our purposes. At any point, an individual may reach out to Added Insight and request their data to be removed from our service and deleted.
• Disclosure: We will not disclose personal information unnecessarily to employees or any third party, unless the effected individual consents.
• Access: We promote an individual’s right of access to personal information about themselves. The employer will provide access to information upon request. Access will be provided according to established procedures.
Access to a record may be subject to the payment of any fee required according to organisation policy. In addition to the care that Added Insight takes directly, we are also working with all our partner organizations that may at some point handle personal information gathered by us in the course of their relationship with and service to us. Each third-party partner has agreed to meet our standards of privacy, confidentiality and security. All Employees and third-party staff who in any way handle or manage Personal Information have acknowledged and agreed to adhere to our Privacy Code and the procedures that support that code.
Added Insight Inc. (c) 2018 – All Rights Reserved
Non-Confidential – Open Access