Registered Psychologist, Director
Fiona is a co-owner and Director of Added Insight. One of the important strengths Fiona brings to Added Insight is her broad professional experience particularly in the area of organisational development, which means our clients have greater choice of psychometric and assessment tools.
Knowledgeable, clear-thinking and with a manner that immediately puts people at ease, she is as much at home leading large workshops or facilitating team-building sessions as with providing feedback for candidates and hiring managers.
Fiona has considerable experience and expertise in assessment centre design, co-ordination, and feedback, and in behavioural and competency-based interviewing. Fiona’s organisational development experience includes:
- Assessment centre design, evaluation, feedback, evaluator and role player training
- Behavioural and competency-based interviewing and interviewer training
- Feedback coaching for leadership development (utilising tools such as 360o surveys, personality assessments, emotional intelligence assessments, HBDI)
- Facilitation of Leadership Development programmes
- Leading team building sessions (utilising tools such as MTTI, HBDI, Team Insight Survey and StrengthsFinder)
Fiona is enthusiastic about building long term partnerships with clients. She thrives on researching new ways to improve or add value to projects and results.
As a registered New Zealand psychologist, she also provides a professional leadership role within Added Insight.
Early in her career, Fiona gained a client perspective from several in-house HR roles, including for a London law firm and a British investment bank. On her return to New Zealand, she worked for a prominent executive recruitment and organisational development company before setting up her own consultancy and eventually becoming co-owner of Added Insight in January 2013.
Qualifications and Relevant Training
- Registered Psychologist (New Zealand Psychologists Board)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Industrial and Organisational Psychology, Massey University
- Master of Arts (Hons), Psychology, Massey University
- Bachelor of Arts (Psychology), University of Auckland
- Accredited in Hogan Assessments, Saville Consulting Wave; OPRA GeneSys Assessment; Baron EQ-i/EQ-360; Herman Brain Dominance Inventory (HBDI); Development Dimensions InternationalÂ (DDI) Accredited Targeted Selection Administrator; DDI Accredited Facilitator of DDI Training programmes.